Cadzandië is located at:
- 120 km from Brussels
- 15 km from Knokke
- 27 km from Bruges
- 5 km from the Zwin
By public transport
From Bruges (train station) to Cadzandië:
- Take the bus (alternating De Lijn / Veola 42) to Oostburg
- Get off in Oostburg, at the stop “Ziekenhuis”.
- Make a reservation for the Taxibus/Haltetaxi (1.5h in advance) till the stop “Zuidzande Potjes” (10 minutes by bus). From "Zuidzande Potjes" it's a 10 min. walk (1 km) till Cadzandië.
From the Knokke-Heist train station to Cadzandië:
- In Knokke-Heist, take the bus line 44 (stop “Station”) towards Westkapelle (stop “Dorp”).
- In Westkapelle, change for the bus (line 42) towards the Dutch Breskens via Sluis to Oostburg (stop “Ziekenhuis”).
- In Oostburg, change for the bus (line 4) towards Cadzand and Nieuwvliet.
- Get off at the stop “Zuidzande Potjes”.
- Attention: Line 4 is only active during the summerseason. During the other months you can make a reservation for a Taxibus/Haltetaxi (1.5h in advance) from Oostburg to "Zuidzande Potjes", from where it is a 10 min walk (1 km) to Cadzandië.
From Cadzandië to the Knokke-Heist train station:
- From Cadzandië, take the bus (line 4) (Stop “Zuidzande Potjes”) to Oostburg (stop “Ziekenhuis”).
- In Oostburg, change for the bus towards the Belgian Brugge (line 42) via Sluis to Westkapelle (stop “Dorp”).
- In Westkapelle, change for the bus (line 44) to Knokke-Heist (stop “Station”).
From the Northern Netherlands to Cadzandië:
Prepare your transport using www.9292.nl
The “Zomerbus” (Summer bus)
During the summer months, a bus runs from Knokke to Breskens with a stop in Cadzand-Bad, Line 814.
CADZANDIE ON THE MAP