Cadzandië; the perfect place to stay with your school or youth group
We offer 3 ha of play space at a unique and safe location at 4 km from the sea and the dunes. Open fields and small forests make this an area very suitable for playing, enjoying and discovering. The forest “De Knokkert” is just one kilometre away.
All youth and school groups starting from 40 people are welcome!
In the "Activities for groups" attachment below, you will find a wide range of activities in and around Cadzandië. More than enough inspiration to plan a week full of fun, work and play!
Watch our movie about Cadzandië here!
Included in your stay
- Healthy meals
- Full board with three meals a day, an afternoon snack and tap water available all day
- A selection of vegetarian and meat meals (with min. one vegetarian meal a week).
- A careful selection of suppliers and organic ingredients, seasonal vegetables and local produce whenever possible.
- Participating in household chores: clearing tables and doing the dishes after the meals
- The use of 1, 2 or 3 all-round rooms between 70m² and 135m², depending on the group size
- A campfire
- A reading area and popular games for rainy days and evening activities
- Free use of sports equipment (for details see group activities brochure)
- Free use of beach equipment (for details see group activities brochure)
- Sound system, Wi-Fi, beamer
- Use of didactic kitchen or creative space for own activities
- Elaborated activities such as forest games, educational nature quest, etc. (to be accompanied by the groups own teachers)
- Go-cars / karts available for 24 pupils
- For schools, the final cleaning is included
- Cadzandië offers several medium bicycles (children> 1.5m) for rent. If necessary, more can be rented nearby.
- We can organize the transportation of your own bicycles from your school to Cadzandië. Ask us for a quote.
Our prices are calculated based on the participation of the guests. We appreciate your help and cooperation during your stay!
- Participants and facilitators help doing the dishes and clean the used areas. During your stay we clean the dining room once a day.
- Shoes are not worn in the housing units and rooms. Participants bring their slippers.
- For hygienic reasons, each participant is required to use bed linen (pillowcase, top and bottom sheet). The participants can bring those with them or rent them at the reception.
Would you like more information or a free quote?
Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (B: 0032 / 50.96.01.17; NL: 0031/117 396 969). You can also use the contact form.